believe each local church and each individual is responsible to fulfill five basic purposes in life:
- “Worship the Lord by celebrating and enjoying his presence.”
- “Fellowship with other believers in Christian love.”
- “Grow to spiritual maturity and Christ-likeness through discipleship.”
- “Minister by discovering and employing your own unique spiritual gifts.”
- “Evangelize your world locally and abroad by using whatever resources God makes available.”
Information above from “The Purpose Driven Church” and “The Purpose Driven Life” both by Rick Warren.A challenge- As the calendar turns another year, may we, as a people, set our sights deliberately and firmly on a future full of the blessings of God. The tasks before us are great. However, our God is greater by far. Today, won’t you commit all of your days ahead to the glory of God to perform His perfect will?
For additional information on the activities, events or ministries of New Friendship Baptist Church, please contact the church office.
LOCATION AND CONTACT INFORMATION
We would be glad to answer any questions you may have about New Friendship Baptist Church or its ministries. Feel free to contact us by using the information below.
New Friendship Baptict Church
4258 Old Lexington Rd
Winston-Salem, NC 27107
Church Office (336) 788-3112
Pastor Chris Byrne (336) 918-0366